Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Commie Obama Plotting A Commie Takeover

Better prepare yourself folks it's coming,Obama and his Racist Anti-American friends our planning on pulling a Communist takeover.This crap has been going on behind the scenes for some time,and they cover it up with distractions and false reasons for its existence

FEMA Camps Activated and on 72 Hour Notice - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, get back on your meds before you hurt somebody.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    Better prepare yourself folks it's coming,Obama and his Racist Anti-American friends our planning on pulling a Communist takeover.This crap has been going on behind the scenes for some time,and they cover it up with distractions and false reasons for its existence

The FOOLS at infowars scare me.

REALLY SCARE ME.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    Dude, get back on your meds before you hurt somebody.
    You've been warned

Wonder why Obama isn't protecting Whitey from the Racist Black Assaults going on around the country,or why the Liberal media isn't reporting how the animals are behaving?

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess DHS didn't buy up a billion bullets,riot gear,and armored vehicles either? Wonder why Janet Napolitano was fired? To cover the Commie's rearend. Why would Obama pass legislation to give him power to shut down all communications in this country at his whim? Why would Obama pass legislation giving him Govt control of our Power Grids? All the signs are there,some people are too blind to see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess DHS didn't buy up a billion bullets,riot gear,and armored vehicles either? Wonder why Janet Napolitano was fired? To cover the Commie's rearend. Why would Obama pass legislation to give him power to shut down all communications in this country at his whim? Why would Obama pass legislation giving him Govt control of our Power Grids? All the signs are there,some people are too blind to see it.
    When none of it happens.........will it be ok to call you a FOOL too?

Just wondering.

BTW I don't even believe Alex Jones believes the **** he spews. You do realize he makes money, LOTS of money off of this paranoia.....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder about all that as well... There is no doubt I severely dislike the potus and I don't trust him. I think he is a liar and the worst person that anyone could have voted for.....That being said I have faith in the american people who serve in DHS, Armed Forces and Law enforcement that at some level they would say enough or no we are not going to imprison, shoot or be a part of an idiotic move by the potus that requires them to hurt fellow citizens. Some would follow orders to the end but public outcry and the fear of losing power by the party would change things. Heck, maybe that's what it's going to take??
    I think he and his cronies did all that to gain power in a what if scenario because they realize the lies and mess they have made could come crashing in on them before he is out of a job....but i have no proof....just assumptions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    When none of it happens.........will it be ok to call you a FOOL too?

Just wondering.

BTW I don't even believe Alex Jones believes the **** he spews. You do realize he makes money, LOTS of money off of this paranoia.....

Later,

Geo
    I don't care who spews what, It's a fact that Obama has pushed a war against Christianity, against American Capitalism, against White people with a little or a lot of money.

It's a fact that he has advocated spying on American Citizens, on being able to use Drones on American soil, That he is manipulating the IRS and DHS for his own personal vendetta against political enemies, that there are 600 FEMA Detention Camps located around the country in case of Civil Unrest or a big disaster, problem is they are built like prisons, that DHS and Revenue agents have practiced drills where large amounts of civilian deaths were involved and stacks of thousands of plastic coffins were available, It's a fact that Obama can shut down all communications in this country as he deems fit, that the Obama Government has now taken control of the Power Grids, That the DHS bought up Billions of bullets, riot gear, and Armored Vehicles in preparation of Civil Unrest in this country, That an Obama hit list was discovered containing what he deemed to be the biggest threat of Terrorism, except it was all Right wing Patriot groups, Tea Party members, returning soldiers, and Republican leaders (His Political Enemies),That Obama is taking control of what should be private healthcare, allowed Illegal Aliens to vote and **** off our Social System.

I can go on and you can call me a fool, I hope and Pray none of this happens, but you are a fool if you think it can't happen. History will show you that these are the same steps taken by Dictators who pulled coups and takeovers elsewhere, Hitler, Stalin, Vietnam, Cambodia, and similar come to mind.
    People who stand by like sheep concerned about minor distractions like the Martin - Zimmerman trial while the real crap goes on behind the scenes are the fools, if Freedom Loving Americans don't take a stand now, it may be too late. I'd rather be prepared and cry wolf than sit by quietly letting the coyote gnaw on my lambchop.

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention that this country has been living on worthless paper and borrowed money since Nixon changed us from the Gold Standard. It is all coming to a head in the very near future. The economy is going to collapse , the country will be bankrupt, and there will be turmoil around the country. That would be the perfect time and excuse to pull such a feat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care who spews what, It's a fact that Obama has pushed a war against Christianity, against American Capitalism, against White people with a little or a lot of money.

It's a fact that he has advocated spying on American Citizens, on being able to use Drones on American soil, That he is manipulating the IRS and DHS for his own personal vendetta against political enemies, that there are 600 FEMA Detention Camps located around the country in case of Civil Unrest or a big disaster, problem is they are built like prisons, that DHS and Revenue agents have practiced drills where large amounts of civilian deaths were involved and stacks of thousands of plastic coffins were available, It's a fact that Obama can shut down all communications in this country as he deems fit, that the Obama Government has now taken control of the Power Grids, That the DHS bought up Billions of bullets, riot gear, and Armored Vehicles in preparation of Civil Unrest in this country, That an Obama hit list was discovered containing what he deemed to be the biggest threat of Terrorism, except it was all Right wing Patriot groups, Tea Party members, returning soldiers, and Republican leaders (His Political Enemies),That Obama is taking control of what should be private healthcare, allowed Illegal Aliens to vote and **** off our Social System.

I can go on and you can call me a fool, I hope and Pray none of this happens, but you are a fool if you think it can't happen. History will show you that these are the same steps taken by Dictators who pulled coups and takeovers elsewhere, Hitler, Stalin, Vietnam, Cambodia, and similar come to mind.
    People who stand by like sheep concerned about minor distractions like the Martin - Zimmerman trial while the real crap goes on behind the scenes are the fools, if Freedom Loving Americans don't take a stand now, it may be too late. I'd rather be prepared and cry wolf than sit by quietly letting the coyote gnaw on my lambchop.
    OK fair enough.

With 600 fema camps, surely there is one or two in Kentucky. DRIVE YOUR AS around and find one, take some pictures, and then post them.

Yea, **** is happening that I don't like, but I'm not going to get into a FREAKIN Alex Jones ferver over it.

Also, you do REALIZE that most of the **** you say Obama is doing started with other administrations.

Look, I hate Obama's policies worse than most people on this board, but that does not change the fact that ALEX JONES makes a ba **** ton of money off scaring people like you.

SAD.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention that this country has been living on worthless paper and borrowed money since Nixon changed us from the Gold Standard. It is all coming to a head in the very near future. The economy is going to collapse , the country will be bankrupt, and there will be turmoil around the country. That would be the perfect time and excuse to pull such a feat.
    I'm one of those that can't see these things coming, I for some reason am BLIND to such actions, and I would like to thank you for WARNING me, and everyone like me. keep up the good work, and don't forget to keep all us BLIND folks updated on every thing.

Post Thanks / Like

this really angers me, that President Obama is planning to do this, after I have Voted for him TWICE.