Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

where did you look?

searched several sites pertaining to the alleged police record of T Martin. Not much to see or find! I have received numerous e-mails from some of my friends,most of them don't compute. Even got one showing Martin all tattooed and gold toothed.He's dead,wrong place wrong time.My estimation was he was a f--kup,heading for jail eventually.That didn't mean he needed to get hassled and shot by a vigilante wanna bee.He was profiled. I profile, almost all of do.BUT ITS OVER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    searched several sites pertaining to the alleged police record of T Martin. Not much to see or find! I have received numerous e-mails from some of my friends,most of them don't compute. Even got one showing Martin all tattooed and gold toothed.He's dead,wrong place wrong time.My estimation was he was a f--kup,heading for jail eventually.That didn't mean he needed to get hassled and shot by a vigilante wanna bee.He was profiled. I profile, almost all of do.BUT ITS OVER!
    Yes it's over but IMO....it's time for some light to be shed on the other side of the story. We are finding out just how much was covered up and just how bad the people involved with the Martin camp really are. Take Al Sharpton....he has a record of doing this junk. Jumping at the first chance to stir the pot with black crimes if the blacks are the victims. Of course the facts don't matter to him or his camp because if they did he would have learned his lesson with the Twaney case years ago and others.

So now we get to see more about Martin. It may hurt those who tried to cover it up but sometimes the truth hurts. Truth is he wasn't a innocent black kid like soooo many people believe and were led to believe. I say exposé the corruption, educate the public even more and maybe a few koolaid drinking folks will realize that the media is almost as corrupt as politicians.

Im really bothered that out potus finds it necessary to get involved in this. My opinion is that he and people like him (black racists)get away with this junk so much that they do and say whatever they want since they are never held to the same standard as responsible adults from any race.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don I agree 100% with what you said. yes all of stuff was covered up. His juvenile record will not be made public. When Zimmerman was brought in they covered up the fact his noise was broken and the cuts on his head. Racism can only work one way and that is if your white.

Nobamy needs to keep his street credes is why he is saying all the good stuff about Martin.

How did the justice system work in the OJ case but not here? Funny how when the color changes so does everyone's opinion. I thought with the evidence OJ was guilty but a jury did not see it that way. But, it worked out in the end.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    How did the justice system work in the OJ case but not here? Funny how when the color changes so does everyone's opinion.
    BINGO.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand a thief, and wish every one of them were locked up doing hard labor. but that don't change the fact that Zimmerman is the reason for the young boy's death. if the police are called out to a car wreck, do they look at the two cars and see which one is tore up the worst, to find the guilty driver, or do they back track the brake marks, and pieces of debris lying on what side of the center line, alone with other clues to find who caused the wreck. with Zimmerman and Marten being the two cars that collided together, one was dead and the other was scratched up with a broken nose. now while backtracking the two, Marten only left a strait line of foot prints back up the sidewalk, while Zimmerman left foot prints where the fight and killing took place, then he left tire tracks from his car back up the street, right alone side Martens foot prints, back to where the two sets of tracks came together. so the backtracking looks like, Zimmerman had to drive a car to keep up with Marten walking down the street, and Zimmerman had to get out of his car to leave his foot prints where the fight took place, and Zimmerman is the only man alive that knows what was said to start the fight, it couldn't have been anything nice, because it started a fight that caused a killing. like the car that crossed the center line to cause the wreck, Zimmerman crossed the center line by what he did. Zimmerman is the reason Marten is dead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Martin trying to beat the crapp out of someone with a gun caused his death. He was walking why did he stop and start a fight.
    He had a cell phone if he was afraid why wasn't he on the phone with the police instead of his friend. If he had kept walking maybe he would still be alive. I would think if either of them would of known the outcome neither would have reacted the same. It is sad someone died.

Post Thanks / Like
    Martin could have easily just run away, he was young, fast and had already lost Zimmerman at some point. I doubt he was scared.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I can't stand a thief, and wish every one of them were locked up doing hard labor. but that don't change the fact that Zimmerman is the reason for the young boy's death. if the police are called out to a car wreck, do they look at the two cars and see which one is tore up the worst, to find the guilty driver, or do they back track the brake marks, and pieces of debris lying on what side of the center line, alone with other clues to find who caused the wreck. with Zimmerman and Marten being the two cars that collided together, one was dead and the other was scratched up with a broken nose. now while backtracking the two, Marten only left a strait line of foot prints back up the sidewalk, while Zimmerman left foot prints where the fight and killing took place, then he left tire tracks from his car back up the street, right alone side Martens foot prints, back to where the two sets of tracks came together. so the backtracking looks like, Zimmerman had to drive a car to keep up with Marten walking down the street, and Zimmerman had to get out of his car to leave his foot prints where the fight took place, and Zimmerman is the only man alive that knows what was said to start the fight, it couldn't have been anything nice, because it started a fight that caused a killing. like the car that crossed the center line to cause the wreck, Zimmerman crossed the center line by what he did. Zimmerman is the reason Marten is dead.
    --
    It seems that I keep hearing Trevon Martin had a right to be where he was, thats probably true...
    Did George Zimmerman have a right to be where he was, apparently you and others don't think he did, why did he not have the same rights to the street/sidewalk as Trevon Martin had?
    Did George Zimmerman have the right to not have his nose broken by this kid? apparently he had to take this in stride according to you, did he have to tolerate this kid slamming the back of his head into the dirt/concrete, apparently he did according to you, it doesn't seem to be in question whether or not Trevon martin did this to him, there doesn't seem to be anything in evidence other than Mr. Zimmerman defending himself from this kid, you can say all you want that Mr. Zimmerman should have turned and ran from this kid but I hope that is not expected of me in the same situation, I do not carry a gun but had I been in the same situation I doubt running from this kid would have been my choice either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I know your trying to explain your thoughts here but man i dont follow it....you twisted hour story in favor of Martin and make Zimmerman seem like he is hunting......What they do in an accident like you described is investigate it. They look for clues and witnesses. They try and determine the potential cause of the accident and mentality of the ones involved. We're they drunk? On drugs? Crazy? Have a criminal history of doing wrong that could determine his patterns and character flaws?

So regardless of decisions made by Zimmerman he should have let Martin potentially beat him to death or at least get beat senseless? A perceived stupid decision by Zimmerman should not mean his penalty is to become a punching bag for a bigger, stronger young man.

Your right Zimmerman killed Martin that is a fact. Another fact is he was found innocent by a jury of his peers.

Post Thanks / Like
    So much adoo for poor Trevon...Where is the outrage over Antonio West????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    So much adoo for poor Trevon...Where is the outrage over Antonio West????
    https://sphotos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/h...87627860_n.jpg

Scott Nelson

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty, because they are underage. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless, but I was underage too.

My family made the mistake of being half white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. (This is only relevant because the make-up of the Sanford FL community, which was misrepresented as being 78% White, was called in to question by the major media outlets. The actual demographics are 50% white, 30% Black in Sanford, not quite what was represented by the media.) Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
    (Again, the specifics regarding the esteemed Reverend's involvement, as well as that of the Black Panthers and our Nation's leader are what propelled the State of Florida v. George Zimmerman case into the national spotlight.)

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.
    — in Brunswick, GA.