Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    You won't have problems setting it up for fishing. See the pic. Pontoons offer lots of room for rod holders.
    I used to run 6 boards, and 2 free lines out the back, and a downpole of each side of the bow.

And even with all that going on it was easy for 3 people to be casting lures off the bow at blowups.

Don't forget a porta-potti, with kids on board it can save lots of trips to the dock. And momma's will appreciate it too.
    And you will love how stable it is when you bottom fish and beach it. One rope to tie it off, and the 2 pontoons keep the but from blowing around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006-CLAND (1).jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	5871  

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Roughriderbill

Don' forget a grill so you can enjoy a lunch while you are fish, a frieend of mine has a pontoon on Ky. lake and it is very nice to fish from and we enjoy fresh fish and kaboobs on the grill and the top makes it very comfortable on hot days. We fish for everything on it from bass, crappie , blull Gill and cat fish. The only bad thing is when it gets windy but you can always find some place that you can get out of the bad wind or use a drift sock or just akcore down. but is is truely geat when you have several people aboard,And the grill is the best part.. Swim , fish, party, its all good...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Roughriderbill

Don' forget a grill so you can enjoy a lunch while you are fish, a friend of mine has a pontoon on Ky. lake and it is very nice to fish from and we enjoy fresh fish and kaboobs on the grill and the top makes it very comfortable on hot days. We fish for everything on it from bass, crappie , blull Gill and cat fish. The only bad thing is when it gets windy but you can always find some place that you can get out of the bad wind or use a drift sock or just akcore down. but is is truely geat when you have several people aboard,And the grill is the best part.. Swim , fish, party, its all good...

Post Thanks / Like

Deck boat

I have a friend here at work that just bought a deck boat, a Hurricane 19' with a 130hp in board. Really nice, lots of seating and has a tm up front with 2 deck chairs and one on the back. It is fiberglass. Plenty of room to fish and have fun/relax. Has a nice Bimini top also.

Post Thanks / Like
    wife already ordered the porta potty this morning lol, the fishing barge 22 actually has a fold up changing room/ bathroom....man this thing will pay for itself in gas savings for round trips to the marina for potty breaks

looking at grills too, they make some pretty cool stuff .....i had no idea, ive been too busy watching planer boards to se how much fun ive been missing ! hahaha. no seriously the older i get the more this makes sense.

thanks again to everybody.

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    wife already ordered the porta potty this morning lol, the fishing barge 22 actually has a fold up changing room/ bathroom....man this thing will pay for itself in gas savings for round trips to the marina for potty breaks

looking at grills too, they make some pretty cool stuff .....i had no idea, ive been too busy watching planer boards to se how much fun ive been missing ! hahaha. no seriously the older i get the more this makes sense.

thanks again to everybody.
    Don't forget decorations....lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2008 snow pontoon.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	5872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1998 SMILEY2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	5873  

HURRICANEBOB Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRwkrBZzsA

Stripernut's pontoon in about 3 years. How to get to the jumps before they go down.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRwkrBZzsA

Stripernut's pontoon in about 3 years. How to get to the jumps before they go down.
    bob, whats up with all the wasted space? i see plenty of room for at least 2 more motors !

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget decorations....lol

hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    You won't have problems setting it up for fishing. See the pic. Pontoons offer lots of room for rod holders.
    I used to run 6 boards, and 2 free lines out the back, and a downpole of each side of the bow.

And even with all that going on it was easy for 3 people to be casting lures off the bow at blowups.

Don't forget a porta-potti, with kids on board it can save lots of trips to the dock. And momma's will appreciate it too.
    is that boat a spectrum, looks just like my 19 fish, been a great boat had it since 1996.

Post Thanks / Like

"no haggle price"?

thanks to all who replied i valued your information greatly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the equivalent in the fishing world of trading in the sports car for the station wagon?