i have 3 grandsons already and the stork is enroute with the 4th as we speak. i realized today the gang is getting way too big for the conventional fishing style boat and there is no way i could ever tell my grandsons sorry only two of you can go today. im really leaning toward a pontoon because of the railing all the way around the boat kind of adds a little security with young-uns, also the room and stability. i have access to a handful of pontoon boats to "test-ride" in the jamestown area, the only problem is all of the ones that i have access to are severely under powered, they cruise along at 12 miles/hr while at full throttle. that aint gonna cut it lol. if anyone has a pontoon that is sufficently powered i would love to take a test ride, i will be able to travel to your lake, i would put gas money in and probably even bring a bucket of shicken wings to nibble on. thanks in advance.

p.s. any thoughts on motor sizing, fuel consumption or anything else positive/negative related to family/fishing pontoons are welcome.

p.s.s. i am looking at the suntracker 22dlx fishnin barge