Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ordered from them before?

Was wanting too buy some silver buddys can't find them anywhere wasn't sure they was still making them.http://www.silverbuddy.com/categories

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't ordered from them, but have caught a lot of white bass with the silver buddy. And have seen lots of largemouth that were caught with that lure. I may order a few myself. I also like fishin with the Gay Blade

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dac244 View Post
    Was wanting too buy some silver buddys can't find them anywhere wasn't sure they was still making them.http://www.silverbuddy.com/categories
    I ordered from them about three years ago with no problems. Tackle warehouse has a few other blade baits as well and I have ordered from them ALOT.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always buy directly from the Silver Buddy website, but last order was 2-3 yrs ago. Never had any problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    I make them. If you want to order some, PM me. Some have gold blades, some silver.
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like
    Backwaters in Lexington usually has all you need. The SilverBuddy Company has changed hands a few times since Buddy Banks passed away. I think a company in FL owns it now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassky View Post
    I make them. If you want to order some, PM me. Some have gold blades, some silver.
    Bassky
    I had already ordered some but will keep this in the back of my mind for in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro929 View Post
    I ordered from them about three years ago with no problems. Tackle warehouse has a few other blade baits as well and I have ordered from them ALOT.
    I have ordered a lot of stuff from TW as well and am sure there are some blade baits that work just as well. I have had a lot of luck on the Reef runner cicada but I also like the original SB and it definitely has a proven track record.