Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

More TRUTH about Trayvon Martin.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Too bad the people that need to watch this won't. They will just keep on believing their fairy tales.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent video. So we are finding out from various sources that Martin was a criminal, into drugs, liked to fight, hip hop thug culture lover, and not an innocent boy like the media portrayed??? How is it possible? They lied? I'm shocked!!!.....IMO, Just another case of the poor black man being abused by whitey......at least that was the story by the media and crooked politicians. As far as i am concerned the story can keep on being exposed until more damage is done to the crooks involved. This "white guilt" has to stop.

I think Obama is ready for the story to go away!!!!! Hahahaha he even said so on his recent lets fix the economy tour. Well kinda, he says all the distractions by the Republicans has caused Washington to take their eye off the target....that's another thread!

Post Thanks / Like
    People who think martin was murdered, should WATCH this, and then pass judgement.

...Never Mind.

Good Riddance.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know that Obama and Holder have this information but they did not let that stop them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the video, and what the boy did before that night, had nothing to do with the fact that the man Zimmerman, seen a boy walking alone minding his own business. not knowing at the time,
    that a man named Zimmerman existed. yet in a very short time his life was taken away by Zimmerman. I know all some can see is Zimmerman had to shoot Marten to stop the butt kicking he asked for. but I look back to where the trouble started. and I can't see it no other way than, Zimmerman being the cause for this young boy's death.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I watched the video, and what the boy did before that night, had nothing to do with the fact that the man Zimmerman, seen a boy walking alone minding his own business. not knowing at the time,
    that a man named Zimmerman existed. yet in a very short time his life was taken away by Zimmerman. I know all some can see is Zimmerman had to shoot Marten to stop the butt kicking he asked for. but I look back to where the trouble started. and I can't see it no other way than, Zimmerman being the cause for this young boy's death.
    Well imo that's a convenient line to take. At what point do you stop and say from this point forward its just an innocent boy minding his own business??
    You know your past dictates alot of what you do now. Your past has a way of catching up to you as well. Heck I bet if it was an actual boy (of any color) and not a big young man who prides himself in fighting and gangsta life things would have been different.
    This came down to two people crossing paths that was a perfect situation for a confrontation. Martin was a punk and lived that punk ass life lifestyle...it caught up to him. I understand opinions vary on this and I'm not saying I am right and your wrong but I did agree with the jury and their decision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post

While I would mostly agree that much of the facts about his past aren't specifically relevant to that evening, they are in some ways because it exposes that he likely wasn't a choir boy that had no responsibility in the confrontation. For me it still comes down to the fact that TM could easily have just ran away, but instead he made the choice to assault Zimmerman and that was the most costly mistake made that night. Sure Zimmerman didn't have to follow him, and had he not it is likely it wouldn't have happened as well. However taking a second look and then following a teen that you don't recognize as belonging there who is cutting through your neighborhood is really not all that unreasonable, and definitely not illegal. So sure Zimmerman could have been a little more reserved in his actions, but it wasn't his actions that ultimately lead to the shooting, it was TM's assault that did that.

That said, the boy is dead and I don't see much benefit in talking about his past problems.
    Last edited by SLP; 07-29-2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: grammar

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    While I would mostly agree that much of the facts about his past aren't specifically relevant to that evening, they are in some ways because it exposes that he likely wasn't a choir boy that had no responsibility in the confrontation. For me it still comes down to the fact that TM could easily have just ran away, but instead he made the choice to assault Zimmerman and that was the most costly mistake made that night. Sure Zimmerman didn't have to follow him, and had he not it is likely it wouldn't have happened as well. However taking a second look and then following a teen that you don't recognize as belonging there who is cutting through your neighborhood is really not all that unreasonable, and definitely not illegal. So sure Zimmerman could have been a little more reserved in his actions, but it wasn't his actions that ultimately lead to the shooting, it was TM's assault that did that.

That said, the boy is dead and I don't see much benefit in talking about his past problems.
    First of all WOW......

Second of all..he's dead because of his past problems. He was less than 30 seconds from his house, yet he waited, in the shadows for this crazy ass cracka. He waited with the sole intent of attacking him. How else do you explain the sucker punch that put Zimmerman on the ground.

Oh well.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    First of all WOW......

Second of all..he's dead because of his past problems. He was less than 30 seconds from his house, yet he waited, in the shadows for this crazy ass cracka. He waited with the sole intent of attacking him. How else do you explain the sucker punch that put Zimmerman on the ground.

Oh well.

Later,

Geo

Did you actually read what I wrote?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry SLP......I thought I was quoting WaterDog.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry SLP......I thought I was quoting WaterDog.....
    LOL, that makes more sense because after your "wow" and in not so many words for the most part you repeated a lot of the same things I had just said. You had me scratching my head.