I found out that I don't like my Gamo Bone Collector Air Rifle. It's a spring loaded type air rifle and the recoil is way to powerful for the scope and it's mounts.

Long story short stay away from these type of air rifles. They may shoot at 1200 fps but the accuracy and the precision is so bad that you can't hit nothing.

I spent hours trying to sight in this air rifle only to find out that the scope moved along the rifle's mounting groves almost every time I pulled the trigger. I could not get the screws tight enough to hold the scope in place. I even applied some of that blue glue to the threads on the screws and that didn't work either.

My old Daisy Air Rifle has much better precision and accuracy and it not hard on the scope at all.

The Gamo rifle doesn't even have iron sites on the front or back of the rifle so you can't aim it without a scope.

Stay away from these scopes too. I bought one from Gander Mountain about a year ago and saved it until today. I finally cut it out of is packaging and tried to put it on my Gamo Air riles. Well one of the mounting screws was already stripped and would not tighten up. I finally got it mounted by taking screws from the older Gamo Scope that came on the rifle and using them to mount the new Gamo Scope to the Rifle.

Still the scope would not shoot with precision. The groups were all over the place at 30 yards. Once I got the scope dialed in using a lazer bore sight it still would move around with every couple of shots. The point of impact on the pellets keep going higher and I kept lowering the reticle to make the point of impact come back down. I got the screws as tight as I could with a ratchet wench and then used an allen wrench to tighten 4 of the other screws that hold the scope rings onto the rifle barrel.

Bottom line is that I wish I had never bought this gun now. Waste of money and a big waste of my time.

And the packaging says to not take the gun back to the store but to return it to the manufacture in Spain. Year right. I doubt that I will do that. I'll just eat the loss and move on.

I bought this gun to take care of some pesky squirrels that were raiding my bird feeders. But I've since caught and removed three of these squirrels with my Havahart Live Animal trap and I don't have a problem with squirrels anymore.