Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PhD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Look for original sourcing. Take anecdotal "evidence" with a couple thousand grains of salt, either pro- or con. Avoid drawing conclusions from one guy's story - Amish or no.

What does "wish i could see what they were giving all the people that died in the hospital" mean?
    Dr. Ardis says most hospital deaths are caused by remdesivir.
    says it causes liver and kidney failure which floods the lungs with fluid.
    the hospitals blame it on covid pneumonia so they get paid more.
    he says NIH approved ivermectin in july for treatment of covid but hospitals won't use it because they get a bonus for using remdesivir.

can we trust the NIH website? look at the side effects of both remdesivir and ivermectin.
    look at the adverse events column.

anybody know of someone with reasonably good health that has died at home from covid?

you should at least watch his videos on his website. he makes some interesting claims about side effects of the vaccine including death, myocarditis, paralysis, blood clots, etc.
    i had a close friend that got blood clots and high blood pressure. another has paralysis.
    most have seen Eric Clapton's video about the vaccine paralyzing his hands.

i'd say it's impossible to get the real data on what treatments the dead were given or side effects of the vaccine.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    “anybody know of someone with reasonably good health that has died at home from covid?”

Yes I do, but they won’t return my calls.
    Likes jcb, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Your Dr is a Quack.

No one believes that BS you post in here. Why do you post lies and disinformation? Are you so stupid to believe these bizarre people? Use your head for something more than a hat rack. Anecdotal evidence is not data. The CDC and FDA use real life data collected over time and this data shows the truth. Not some anecdotal events that are not real data. Grow up people. The US Government experts are not the enemy. The Russian KGB people are the enemy. Stop trolling and acting like a Russian KGB agent who job it is to destroy the US Government.

Who in the hell is this Dr. Ardis. He sounds like a quack. Is he a medical doctor or a eye doctor like Rand Paul who is a real Quack? Dr. Ardis is also a LIAR as ivermectin has not be approved for use to treat Covid by anyone with any real government authority.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Under evaluation is not approved

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    Being underevaluation is not the same as being approved. What don't you get about that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Being underevaluation is not the same as being approved. What don't you get about that?
    read closely there wizard - says it's approved or under evaluation.

what don't you get about the fact that it states remdesivir causes renal and liver failure?
    Fauci is a big shareholder in Gilead.
    hospitals get a bonus for prescribing it.

and that ivermectin is approved for treatment?
    Likes TimE, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    read closely there wizard - says it's approved or under evaluation.

what don't you get about the fact that it states remdesivir causes renal and liver failure?
    It doesn't say that at all. I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you either.

Your guy's a scam artist, merc.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-888870392951

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't say that at all. I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you either.

Your guy's a scam artist, merc.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-888870392951
    he's not my guy and i'll admit he does sound like a snake oil salesman but he can't influence the NIH.
    this is the first line on the NIH page2e that i just copied and pasted here. 'Approved or under evaluation' means some or all are approved. If i get sick, i'll take my chances with ivermectin even though my first thoughts were 'how can a drug for parasites kill a virus? doesn't make sense to me. somebody must know something to have even tried it. just talked to another friend yesterday that had covid for 2 weeks and got better in 2 days after taking ivermectin.
    fyi - i wouldn't believe anything the AP says either.
    like i've said before, i don't know who to believe but i don't trust the government, big pharma, etc.
    what do these outside doctors have to gain by putting out false info?
    and why do they risk losing their license by prescribing a safe drug? i could have worms you know.
    and i'm not a conspiracy theorist. i don't believe in chemtrails.
    Table 2e. Characteristics of Antiviral Agents That Are Approved or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

what about this PhD's opinion?
    is she a phony too?
    you can skip forward to 2:25
    She is a kindergarten teacher

Post Thanks / Like
    he's not my guy and i'll admit he does sound like a snake oil salesman but he can't influence the NIH.
    this is the first line on the NIH page2e that i just copied and pasted here. 'Approved or under evaluation' means some or all are approved. If i get sick, i'll take my chances with ivermectin even though my first thoughts were 'how can a drug for parasites kill a virus? doesn't make sense to me. somebody must know something to have even tried it. just talked to another friend yesterday that had covid for 2 weeks and got better in 2 days after taking ivermectin.
    fyi - i wouldn't believe anything the AP says either.
    like i've said before, i don't know who to believe but i don't trust the government, big pharma, etc.
    what do these outside doctors have to gain by putting out false info?
    and why do they risk losing their license by prescribing a safe drug? i could have worms you know.
    and i'm not a conspiracy theorist. i don't believe in chemtrails.
    Table 2e. Characteristics of Antiviral Agents That Are Approved or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19
    If this quack makes you question things hard enough to post his quackery on a bulletin board, but AP is discounted immediately, we're having a pointless discussion.

Thinking every source is suspect sounds wise, but it actually makes you a mark for a con.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to bail when she said "the CDC has said the vaccines provide absolutely no protection against the Delta variant." That's was a bit of misinformation out there about the time this video was posted and it's just patently false.
    You simply lie and spew ******** like false and francis. francis resigned, falsi should be criminally charged for the murder of thousands of people. Hell, if we start with aids he could be charged with hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Evaluate the information and make an INFORMED decision. Your decision can be right or wrong, but it is YOUR decision.

IF it is wrong, learn from it and move on. If right, also learn from that and move on.

Way too many experts in too many fields on this forum to argue any freakin point.

Later,

Geo
    Why don’t you look at actual credible information and studies? Maybe you would quit having to crawfish so much!