Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gof

Post Thanks / Like

gof

can we agree the virus was created in wuhan lab using gain of function and was partially funded by us?

Post Thanks / Like

No

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    can we agree the virus was created in wuhan lab using gain of function and was partially funded by us?
    The answer is No. Like I said in another post. You listen to Right wing and I listen to the Main Stream. You are being fed disinformation from entertainment outlets like Fox Cable TV shows.

First off there was no gain of function research that I know of. Period. And no us funding was given to China for gain of function research. I did see that we funded money to help them secure their labs for safety purposes.

China does do research in Wuhan and that city does host their level 4 laboratory that researches viruses. But there is no evidence that they developed this SARS CoV2 virus. The SARS CoV2 virus is very similar to natural virus found in the bats in caves about 100 miles South of Wuhan. Genetic studies of the SARS CoV2 virus shows that is was not man made and it's been shown that if it had been man man it would be easy to tell. I got this information from the NOVA show about the Wuhan Labs and this virus.

Now it's easy to spread rumors about the virus since it was first found in Wuhan and that is where the Chinese Level 4 lab it located. And I too wondered if this virus escaped from the lab. I don't really think that the Chinese would release a deadly virus like SARS CoV2 from their own labs on purpose. Now I don't know how this virus was made. Most all that I've heard is that it was a natural virus. There are several other virus that did the same thing. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome MERS Virus which was found in camels and jump over to humans is one of them that NOVA talked about.

Look I realized that you are seeing this on right wing media. But they are providing zero proof. Asking leading questions is not proof. When CNN or MSNBC starts providing proof that China did gain of function on the SARS CoV2 virus then I will read what they have to say. But I will not listen to some Australian Billionaire who should not even have a US passport or Green card. We don't need some foreign billionaire feeding the American people propaganda on our new outlets be though the airwaves or via cable TV. You do know who owns and runs Fox Cable TV and networks like One News or whatever they call themselves.

So your premise is false from the very start. Like I said in another post in another thread the reason we all are arguing is that we get news from different sources. And I will take my news from mainstream media like NBC that has been in business for a lot longer than these other sources.

And I see where you are trying to get agreement with the partially funding by US statement. I'm not sure about who funding China's lab or why. And without real proof I don't know how we can prove anything. You and I can surely agree that China is not going to tell us what they did or didn't do. On that I can agree with you. I don't watch Fox at all. I may see a snippet of it as I switch channels as Fox and Fox Business is channel 60 and 55 respectively where MSNBC is channel 56 and CNN is channel 57.

But let me ask you this. What if China really was behind the research and did develop the virus and released it into their own city. What do you think the USA or the rest of the world should do about it? What can we really do if that were true. War? nah you won't gain anything by going to war with China right now.

How about making a virus that can defeat this virus and taking precautions to get rid of the virus? I say we all should get vaccinated asap and wear masks to thwart the spread of this virus to make it die out.

And please explain to us exactly what you mean by Gain of Function?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    The answer is No. Like I said in another post. You listen to Right wing and I listen to the Main Stream. You are being fed disinformation from entertainment outlets like Fox Cable TV shows.

I only watch local news. All national news is biased. It's funny how you think Fox is biased but CNN and MSNBC only spout the gospel.

I thought you knew everything...Google explains gain of function better than I can. They have Fauci on tape saying they need a different way to make vaccines rather than using eggs.

I wish I had as much faith in anything or anybody as you do in fake news outlets.

Post Thanks / Like

You sure jump around a lot

I only watch local news. All national news is biased. It's funny how you think Fox is biased but CNN and MSNBC only spout the gospel.

I thought you knew everything...Google explains gain of function better than I can. They have Fauci on tape saying they need a different way to make vaccines rather than using eggs.

I wish I had as much faith in anything or anybody as you do in fake news outlets.
    I doubt what you say about the news you watch due to the fact that you are bringing up Gain of Function which no one other than the right wing talks about when attacking Dr. Fauci. And the fact that you say that CNN and MSNBC only spout the gospel. I'm not one to quote the Gospel as I think that religion is the bane of human society. No one really follows the guidance of Jesus and many use the bible to get what they want not to help others. So by you talking about the gospel it shows me that you are not really telling the truth. You can't help it as you have been brain washed by the right. You can't spout right wing BS in her for years and then suddenly claim to be non biased since you don't watch Fox.

And you are the one that brought gain of function into the thread. In fact it's your thread and you named it GOF. So don't play innocent with me.

Now I answered you and you can take it or leave it. I really don't care what you think as I know that there is nothing anyone can say that will make you change your mind as long as you keep watching and listening to the right wing media attacking Dr. Fauci.

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt what you say about the news you watch due to the fact that you are bringing up Gain of Function which no one other than the right wing talks about when attacking Dr. Fauci. And the fact that you say that CNN and MSNBC only spout the gospel. I'm not one to quote the Gospel as I think that religion is the bane of human society. No one really follows the guidance of Jesus and many use the bible to get what they want not to help others. So by you talking about the gospel it shows me that you are not really telling the truth. You can't help it as you have been brain washed by the right. You can't spout right wing BS in her for years and then suddenly claim to be non biased since you don't watch Fox.

And you are the one that brought gain of function into the thread. In fact it's your thread and you named it GOF. So don't play innocent with me.

Now I answered you and you can take it or leave it. I really don't care what you think as I know that there is nothing anyone can say that will make you change your mind as long as you keep watching and listening to the right wing media attacking Dr. Fauci.
    I sent a prayer for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwa Bless your little heart

I sent a prayer for you.
    You are such a sweet little boy.

BTW. CNN showed a video about Rand Paul attacking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Fauci told Rand that he didn't know what he was talking about. That about sums up the GOP attacks on Dr. Fauci.

The genetics of SARS CoV2 proves that the SARS virus was nothing like the bat virus that the chinese did research on mice with in Wuhan. The director of NIH said in the interview that this research had nothing to do with the SARS CoV 2 virus.

Post Thanks / Like

First off there was no gain of function research that I know of. Period. And no us funding was given to China for gain of function research. I did see that we funded money to help them secure their labs for safety purposes.

China does do research in Wuhan and that city does host their level 4 laboratory that researches viruses. But there is no evidence that they developed this SARS CoV2 virus. The SARS CoV2 virus is very similar to natural virus found in the bats in caves about 100 miles South of Wuhan. Genetic studies of the SARS CoV2 virus shows that is was not man made and it's been shown that if it had been man man it would be easy to tell. I got this information from the NOVA show about the Wuhan Labs and this virus.

Now it's easy to spread rumors about the virus since it was first found in Wuhan and that is where the Chinese Level 4 lab it located. And I too wondered if this virus escaped from the lab. I don't really think that the Chinese would release a deadly virus like SARS CoV2 from their own labs on purpose. Now I don't know how this virus was made. Most all that I've heard is that it was a natural virus. There are several other virus that did the same thing. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome MERS Virus which was found in camels and jump over to humans is one of them that NOVA talked about.

Look I realized that you are seeing this on right wing media. But they are providing zero proof. Asking leading questions is not proof. When CNN or MSNBC starts providing proof that China did gain of function on the SARS CoV2 virus then I will read what they have to say. But I will not listen to some Australian Billionaire who should not even have a US passport or Green card. We don't need some foreign billionaire feeding the American people propaganda on our new outlets be though the airwaves or via cable TV. You do know who owns and runs Fox Cable TV and networks like One News or whatever they call themselves.

So your premise is false from the very start. Like I said in another post in another thread the reason we all are arguing is that we get news from different sources. And I will take my news from mainstream media like NBC that has been in business for a lot longer than these other sources.

And I see where you are trying to get agreement with the partially funding by US statement. I'm not sure about who funding China's lab or why. And without real proof I don't know how we can prove anything. You and I can surely agree that China is not going to tell us what they did or didn't do. On that I can agree with you. I don't watch Fox at all. I may see a snippet of it as I switch channels as Fox and Fox Business is channel 60 and 55 respectively where MSNBC is channel 56 and CNN is channel 57.

But let me ask you this. What if China really was behind the research and did develop the virus and released it into their own city. What do you think the USA or the rest of the world should do about it? What can we really do if that were true. War? nah you won't gain anything by going to war with China right now.

How about making a virus that can defeat this virus and taking precautions to get rid of the virus? I say we all should get vaccinated asap and wear masks to thwart the spread of this virus to make it die out.

you bloviate too much.

The definition:

Gain-of-function (GOF) research involves experimentation that aims or is expected to (and/or, perhaps, actually does) increase the transmissibility and/or virulence of pathogens.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4996883/

THERE is gain of function. Look it up.

There is a trail......look it up.

Our fed gubment back in 2015 or earlier OUTLAWED it , Obama did that......LOOK IT the **** up.

You are either too ignorant to understand that, too stupid to recognize it , or too indoctrinated to care.

YOU CHOOSE.

Later,

Geo
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Getting back on topic

This gain of function crap needs to stop.

Here is the factual information about this topic and the GOP has lied and blown it out of proportion. I never in my life saw anyone that could stretch the truth so much as a republican.

There was no gain of function research, and no genetic modeling was used in the research. There is not genetic modifications experiments that increased anything. To say so is a BIG FAT LIE!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Post Thanks / Like

Eat it Geo

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    you bloviate too much.

The definition:

Gain-of-function (GOF) research involves experimentation that aims or is expected to (and/or, perhaps, actually does) increase the transmissibility and/or virulence of pathogens.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4996883/

THERE is gain of function. Look it up.

There is a trail......look it up.

Our fed gubment back in 2015 or earlier OUTLAWED it , Obama did that......LOOK IT the **** up.

You are either too ignorant to understand that, too stupid to recognize it , or too indoctrinated to care.

YOU CHOOSE.

Later,

Geo
    Bite me.

Post Thanks / Like
    According to the militant, chickenshit wing of democrat party (moveon,anqueefa,blm,kkk, acorn,etc) FACTS don’t matter. Just lie until you actually believe it.

That’s like saying falsi didn’t cut vocal cords of beagles while having them consumed by sand flies, alive. That’s like saying that aids orphans,primarily black in nyc were not experimented on with experimental drugs. All with taxpayer funds. That liberal bunch take weirdo to the next level.

Honestly, I think it is very clear currently. Don’t worry, I’m not the type to say I told you so moron. I just like seeing the rats scurrying to dark spots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    According to the militant, chickenshit wing of democrat party (moveon,anqueefa,blm,kkk, acorn,etc) FACTS don’t matter. Just lie until you actually believe it.
    There's no bigger Big Lie than "Trump won the 2020 election" and you were on here promoting it with everything you had.

Post Thanks / Like

You are a dumb ass liar

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post

That’s like saying falsi didn’t cut vocal cords of beagles while having them consumed by sand flies, alive. That’s like saying that aids orphans,primarily black in nyc were not experimented on with experimental drugs. All with taxpayer funds. That liberal bunch take weirdo to the next level.

Honestly, I think it is very clear currently. Don’t worry, I’m not the type to say I told you so moron. I just like seeing the rats scurrying to dark spots.
    STFU timmy. Bend over and kiss your ass.