Search Fishin.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Good post but I will say you are two faced.
    You can believe what ever the eff you want.

I have no agenda , and I tend to follow the science. YOU you do......Which is also like MoveOn mostly ******* MODE.......all the time, which is fine.

It is fine to have an opinion and we all do, but don't you DARE tell me what mine should be.

And yea, it might be two faced of whatever the crap you want to call it. I call it making decisions and re evaluating those decisions as time goes on.

I guess you NEVER do that........

Later,

Geo
    Likes jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know at least 25 family members that said they would not do it again. A few are dead right now.

Do what you like but the overwhelming evidence says these shot are not safe and actually creating new outbreaks/mutations. Good luck
    25 family members that would not get it..for what reason.

Some dead........

HM, if 25 got the jab and some are dead, assuming 2 are dead you better call the freakin authorities, because they are 10x the norm for the jab.

Yea, I also think your are full of ****..........

Later,

Geo
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Careful kstonich or Geo will call you a blow hard

Quote Originally Posted by kstonich View Post
    Just one mans opinion.
    The Covid “pandemic” although a nasty virus is not the world ender that people have been convinced that it is.
    Yes I agree it’s a very nasty virus that has taken allot of peoples lives around the world even some I knew but its not the great killer its made out to be, its been turned into a world/ US economy killer. The politicians ( both sides) are using it as a tool to further divide out country. If you step back and look at it there is always something one side is doing that is destroying our country according to the other side of the isle to pit us against each other, since the BLM movement has petered out we now have the vaccinated and unvaccinated divide. We have been thru the 1%er hate ect , white privilege ……….. We seem to need to keep stoking the class warfare narrative.
    I’m not vaccinated but several members of my family are and I am by no means an anti-vaxcer. But reading all the conflicting data as to the need I prefer not to put any additional chemicals in my body. If you are wondering I don’t get flu shots either as I’m pretty fortunate I don’t get sick very often, maybe every 3 or 4 yrs. I’ll get something also I’m in my early sixty's.
    Just some thoughts
    1st In the US it has a survivability rate of 98.4% that is according to the latest info coming out of John Hopkins , the data uses actual confirmed cases not the what I assume are millions of undocumented cases. I for one have had it as has almost all members of my family including my 85 yr. old mother. We all had mild symptoms other than mild fatigue and one member had short term loss of smell. So I would have to assume that the survival rate is way more than 98.4% due to the fact that not everyone runs to the doctor for mild symptoms, I was randomly tested at work that’s how I found out about me.
    2nd I wear my masks where required but only then. I crack up when I see a person driving down the freeway alone in a car with a mask on. I keep hearing that the science is always changing so they are updating the requirements. But I distinctly remember reading and hearing that normal masks did little to prevent the spread and the virus was to small for anything less than an N95 mask to filter out.
    3rd It seems from what I've found searching the web, not reading left or right sites who are always trying to spin/interpret data for me, the vaccine works fairly well protecting those at risk from the affects of the virus but is waning with the Delta variant. As the virus mutates as all viruses do it will be have taken yearly. It will become the new “ flu vaccine” which flue vaccines usually are aimed at the last 3-4 variants of the flu.
    On top of that it also according to some not all of the studies it helps reduce the transmission rates more than the unvaccinated somewhat but doesn’t eliminate it and with the Delta it effectiveness is even less in that regard and now there is another variant starting to upstage the Delta so its off to the drawing board with a new vaccine.
    So the vaccine will help some but will always be behind as predicting mutations I would assume is almost impossible. So I for one will remain unvaccinated., I’m sure there are those on these boards who will call me stupid and uneducated, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I have family members who are in the Medical field and another who are Medical research chemists who are just disgusted about all of the fanfare given the need for taking the vaccine, 75% are not vaccinated either and they have more letters after names than in them so they are far from uneducated.
    We can each argue that the glass is either half full or half empty and both be correct so I’ll leave it at that. I’m a personnel choice kind of guy with a small anti authoritarian complex.
    This virus is only important because it can effect those with money and can make money for others.
    Why do I say this, its simple I have worked more during the “pandemic” than any time before. My employer had a waver to allow me to travel across state lines and work as we are essential to the nation, which I say bull s&^t, its because my company is way up the fortune 500 list s richest companies. The byproducts of my efforts do nothing to support the country on a short term bases, so I lived in hotels and ate out every day for the better part of the first 2 yrs. of the pandemic putting me at risk, although I've never thought about it being dangerous. Heck I wonder if I’m a hero to like the truck drivers and grocery clerks that also stayed open 😊
    If it truly wasn’t about the elite and the rich then why aren’t we dealing with something that kills more people in the US than Covid has or ever will and is 100% preventable, what is it you might ask?
    Yes poor Geo gets his panties in a wad when you don't use paragraphs and post more than three sentences. He can't read that much without his eyeballs popping out and getting crossed eyed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Yes poor Geo gets his panties in a wad when you don't use paragraphs and post more than three sentences. He can't read that much without his eyeballs popping out and getting crossed eyed.
    Look up the definition. I said you BLOVIATE, I didn't call you a blowhard.

They are different, with different context and meaning, IMHO.

Later,

Geo.

Post Thanks / Like

And you are a idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Look up the definition. I said you BLOVIATE; I didn't call you a blowhard.

They are different, with different context and meaning, IMHO.

Later,

Geo.
    The difference is minor, and they can be used interchangeably. And you simple minded people don't understand.

Look it up or google it Geo. It will have a picture of your face there. You are just jealous that you are not as articulate. IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    25 family members that would not get it..for what reason.

Some dead........

HM, if 25 got the jab and some are dead, assuming 2 are dead you better call the freakin authorities, because they are 10x the norm for the jab.

Yea, I also think your are full of ****..........

Later,

Geo
    What? So I overlooked your other crawfishing posts, this is the only one interesting. Are you claiming I don’t have 25 family members vaccinated? Lol. Are you claiming I don’t have 23 vaccinated family that say they wouldn’t take it again? Every single one of them have issues and most were pictures of health before.

I will tell you who is full of ****! It’s you and you being spoon fed biased info. It’s clear you lap it up, without an original thought crossing your mind. We have disagreed plenty before and each and every time you have been wrong. That is a pattern, something you should get checked out on. Go ahead and trash talk some more, I will be glad to share on the bs you parroted.

Good luck and I’m only saying what other members have told me about multiple accounts.

Post Thanks / Like

TimE you are a loser

What? So I overlooked your other crawfishing posts, this is the only one interesting. Are you claiming I don’t have 25 family members vaccinated? Lol. Are you claiming I don’t have 23 vaccinated family that say they wouldn’t take it again? Every single one of them have issues and most were pictures of health before.

I will tell you who is full of ****! It’s you and you being spoon fed biased info. It’s clear you lap it up, without an original thought crossing your mind. We have disagreed plenty before and each and every time you have been wrong. That is a pattern, something you should get checked out on. Go ahead and trash talk some more, I will be glad to share on the bs you parroted.

Good luck and I’m only saying what other members have told me about multiple accounts.
    You don't have a single friend in here. No one in their right mind would associated with you. If you have noticed in the past 6 months that not one member has backed up your BS in here. So go ahead and have breakfast with your imaginary friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't have a single friend in here. No one in their right mind would associated with you. If you have noticed in the past 6 months that not one member has backed up your BS in here. So go ahead and have breakfast with your imaginary friends.
    I’ve only asked you out for breakfast. Lunch. Supper. You were a coward. Still are as I will ask again and I guarantee you are to spineless to talk in person. It’s fishin time boy.

Post Thanks / Like

You are a coward, idiot screw up and more

I’ve only asked you out for breakfast. Lunch. Supper. You were a coward. Still are as I will ask again and I guarantee you are to spineless to talk in person. It’s fishin time boy.
    STFU moron. I don't go near gay child molesters. I wish that I could be there to film it as it goes down. I want to see you crying like the little baby you are. Stupid internet troll. You are nothing more than a little chicken coward internet troll.

Post Thanks / Like
    STFU moron. I don't go near gay child molesters. I wish that I could be there to film it as it goes down. I want to see you crying like the little baby you are. Stupid internet troll. You are nothing more than a little chicken coward internet troll.
    Lol, go have some ice cream. Soak up all your ignorance and incorrect fallacies from last year and a half. Pray you never come face to face with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Go eat some sh*T pie

Lol, go have some ice cream. Soak up all your ignorance and incorrect fallacies from last year and a half. Pray you never come face to face with me.
    have a bite. I know you like to eat ****.
    Attached Images Attached Images