Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting read for climate change problems

This article (I read half way though it and went to bed as I was up late and very tired) I thought would be interesting for all to see and read. New Orleans in the canary in the coal mine for our coastal cities. The US Navy has many bases located along the coasts of the USA and this is why those admirals in charge of the navy worry about the effects of rising sea levels and coastal flooding due to increasing temperature of the seas and the air above the seas. Rising temperatures create more rain events and more rain in each event on average.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/opinio...mas/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    That was an interesting read regarding climate change. Thanks for sharing, man!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile more

Hmmm sounds like some more fake news

Post Thanks / Like
    i like climate change. it costs more to heat in winter than to cool in summer and i hate the cold. i can have 2 gardens in 1 summer. and there's nothing we can do about it anyway. if you hand wringers want to do something, go ahead and buy a prius or a bicycle but leave me and my tax dollars alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i like climate change. it costs more to heat in winter than to cool in summer and i hate the cold. i can have 2 gardens in 1 summer. and there's nothing we can do about it anyway. if you hand wringers want to do something, go ahead and buy a prius or a bicycle but leave me and my tax dollars alone.
    There should be a GoFundMe account for global warming folks. Each year the best “scientists” hand picked by Al Gore can split the funds and take nice vacations around the world. Maybe find some companionship of their choice and relax a little....a good release can do wonders for the mind.

Post Thanks / Like

You and I and we all pay taxes to support the Naval Bases

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    There should be a GoFundMe account for global warming folks. Each year the best “scientists” hand picked by Al Gore can split the funds and take nice vacations around the world. Maybe find some companionship of their choice and relax a little....a good release can do wonders for the mind.
    How will you like wasting our tax money on building new naval bases on higher ground over and over again. I live on high ground in a temperate climate. Hotter weather will mean more insects (read Mosquitoes and ticks) and more disease even where I live. I don't worry about the ocean flooding me out but I do have to contend with the wasted tax money and the increase in insects.

BTW Al Gore is not responsible for global warming. He is just the messenger. Sell your stock in Oil before it's too lake. Billions in China are going to be forced to buy electric cars instead of gas powered cars. The Chinese are moving towards all electric due to global warming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    How will you like wasting our tax money on building new naval bases on higher ground over and over again. I live on high ground in a temperate climate. Hotter weather will mean more insects (read Mosquitoes and ticks) and more disease even where I live. I don't worry about the ocean flooding me out but I do have to contend with the wasted tax money and the increase in insects.

BTW Al Gore is not responsible for global warming. He is just the messenger. Sell your stock in Oil before it's too lake. Billions in China are going to be forced to buy electric cars instead of gas powered cars. The Chinese are moving towards all electric due to global warming.
    I guess no more than getting taxed over another liberal sky is falling issue called Obamacare. We needed that too remember?

Post Thanks / Like

if its so bad

If the
    hca is so bad, how come there hasn't been even a modest attempt at a fix?

Post Thanks / Like

more fake news

news week[another leftie rag], has an article aboutt he amount of money paid to US senators by the med insurance industry and big pharma, of course you wont believe it because it isn't on foux grus

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, and the plot thickens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    If the
    hca is so bad, how come there hasn't been even a modest attempt at a fix?
    Hahaha ok I’ll play. You know the answer to that. Politicians are bought and paid for by corporations. Obamacare was a total lie since it was sold to us as a healthcare revamp when in fact it was the first attempt toward socialized healthcare. It was shoved down our throats and we paid dearly for it. Companies have been paying double for employees coverage and we hear how it needs more and more money to stay afloat. Go figure that politicians would under estimate the cost.
    No viable replacement because like you said in another post.....the politicians are bought and paid for. They are scared to put their name on any program because it’s a mess. It’s a HUGE death sentence for a party or politician who screws this up. Ya think part of the implosion of the Democrats has to do with this bogus law? I do because as people and companies finally felt the sting and got finally passed all the liberal lies from the media and Obama....they looked and found out who did this. They figured out they were misled. Look at the mess in some states who are having issues because of this law that “we needed”.
    i agree with some of the provisions in the law but it needs to be fixed. Like I said before it was passed.....this is not what we needed. Gubment goons involved in our healthcare??? They can’t even take care of our veterans, taxes, social security or the national debt but we think they should run our healthcare??? Really?? How dense are some of you people???
    Likes roadrunner, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    news week[another leftie rag], has an article aboutt he amount of money paid to US senators by the med insurance industry and big pharma, of course you wont believe it because it isn't on foux grus
    I never doubted the politicians are bought and paid for. Regardless of who says it.

Your FOX news hate is falling on deaf ears here my man. Not many folks on here watch it religiously like you think. I like to watch the liberal views from CNN and listen to NPR so I can try and understand the thought processes of the cranius rectemus mental disorder you all have.
    Likes roadrunner, LJP, sweetwater liked this post