Search Fishin.com

Thread: Stopping by

Post Thanks / Like

Stopping by

Hola mi amigos! No time to fence with you left and right wing wackos today, only buzzing by to say hi. I just know y'all have missed me ever so much. Trying to get caught up some and hit happy hour on Barren this evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stopping by

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Hola mi amigos! No time to fence with you left and right wing wackos today, only buzzing by to say hi. I just know y'all have missed me ever so much. Trying to get caught up some and hit happy hour on Barren this evening.
    Back at ya Jim give us a report when you get home. By the time the monsoons leave us the good spring bite will be over, lol. It's like living in Southest Asia. I've been considering terracing my yard, hiring me an Old Laosion woman and cultivating rice so I can buy this **** overprised gasoline so I can go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jim,
    Things have been quiet on the political front. I guess we are waiting for the next big story to hit before we grab our swords and go at it again. Good to see ya made it back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Hey Jim,
    Things have been quiet on the political front. I guess we are waiting for the next big story to hit before we grab our swords and go at it again. Good to see ya made it back.
    Or I guess the weather has gotten a little better, and we are all more concerned with what is really important (Fishin and B-ball)

Post Thanks / Like

Amen brother! I hate hate hate the cold weather and I welcome the rain if I had to choose between the two.