Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The recent shooting in California

This is just horrible in every way and of course I have no answers nobody does for such a senseless act of violence. However after reading their names this morning I can't help but surmise about why.

It was a Christmas party also. Say what you will and we are all entitled to our own opinion I know I have mine already and I bet I'm right. Now since they are both dead our media and Zero's staff will never let us know the whole story I mean that would paint a bad light on his people.
    Likes stripernut1, GeoFisher, roadrunner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

peaceful???

fishing is (can be) one of the most peaceful activities we can enjoy.....
    ive never seen a muslim fishing???
    just sayin....

Post Thanks / Like

Terrorism? I think so

These two were of middle eastern decent and I'd bet money that this was another act of terrorism by people with ties to the Middle East. I know that the only way to be truly safe from these types of attacks in the USA would be to do what we did during WWII. That's all I'm going to say. You can read between the lines. And yes I know I'm sounding like DT. Eeee Gads. But until we stop letting potential enemies run freely among us we will have to put up with these type of attacks. I'm not sure what the shooters religion was but I'd almost be money that they were not Christians.

I'm just saying that we didn't allow any people of Japanese decent to run among us in Pearl Harbor after the Japanese attacks Pearl Harbor. If we are at war then we need to start acting like we are at war. And I'm not saying that we should do what we did in the past. I'm just saying that would be the only way to stop all these terrorist attacks.

We have freedom of movement in this country and that helps those that sneak in here among us to plan and prepare these types of attacks. Where did these shooters (man and the woman) get body armor? Anyone can buy a long rifle unless you have a felony conviction.

I use to play an online game and had the chance to interact with many other people all over the world. I joined a couple of groups that we called "Squads". We used Voice over internet Programs such as Roger Wilco or Team Speak and could talk using headsets and microphones. Two of the members of our squad were French Speaking guys from North Africa and living in Toronto Canada. Another guy in our squad was from the West Side of Canada and was an NHL hockey player. I remember the two Algerian French Speaking guys were computer guys and one was in charge of the computer system at a Major Toronto University. Or maybe it was in Montreal Canada. It's been a while since all this went down but I do remember that these two guys from French Algiers didn't have any loyality to the Canadian Flag or Canada as they got into a big argument with the NHL rancher guy. After that I was more aware that these guys were not all that friendly and had another agenda. One of these guys went by the nick name in the game (Dial_911) Now this was Pre 911 so not much was thought of this nick name. After all this game was about fighter jets shooting each other down and most thought it was a good nick name for a fighter jock. IE The other virtual pilot was getting shoot down and calling for help. But ever since 911 this nick name has a very different meaning to me. I'm wondering if these two are part of any terrorist cell. I mean they are computer savy and had access to the computers at a major university in Canada and could hide the email server for our squad from the University Authorities so they could do the same thing with any other groups. I hope that the Canadian Authorities keep an eye on these two French Algerian Guys.

It's possible that there are other sleeper cells in the USA too. I mean these two shooters had made pipe bombs up before this shooting and had tactical gear to hold extra magazines for their AR15. I see this type of equipment on people at the shooting ranges a few times. Some are legit like the Army National Guard Guys that practice as the same outdoor shooting range that I was going to. And others are X military guys who also still like to shoot. While others are military wannabes who buy and wear tactical clothing just to be cool. I like the 5.11 brand clothing with all the extra pockets in the pants.

What would make a newly married guy with a small baby want to go out and shoot up a bunch of Americans with his wife? And they died doing this. Maybe they figured they could excape and the plan didn't go right. But that was haphazardly done as they we to his work place to shoot everyone. Like no one would recognize him and know where he lived and who his family were? I guess they planned some things ahead of time but they didn't think this though very well. I read that they took their little kid to a relative right before he and his wife (from Saudi Arabia) went to do the shootings. Who thinks that the Saudis are still our friends? I mean the vast majority of the 911 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and two of them lived in an apartment that was paid for by a Saudi Princess.
    Likes AaronS liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

politicaly incorrect

Islam is a disease! Like cancer,or HIv or STDs.Either we quarantine it, or innoculate[shots]against it.We are calling spades shovels, not to hurt feelings.My feeling is this.ISLAM IS VIOLATING MY CIVIL RIGHTS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    ive never seen a muslim fishing???
    Say what?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtSNv34Py2g

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    This is just horrible in every way and of course I have no answers nobody does for such a senseless act of violence. However after reading their names this morning I can't help but surmise about why.

It was a Christmas party also. Say what you will and we are all entitled to our own opinion I know I have mine already and I bet I'm right. Now since they are both dead our media and Zero's staff will never let us know the whole story I mean that would paint a bad light on his people.

Since lots of stores sell guns, I think a law should be passed that requires them to sell body armor too. I mean if we continue to provide arms to the offense, then its time to be fair and let the "defense" have pads?

April 19, 1995, Oklahoma, Alfred P Murrah Fed Building, Timothy McVeigh ( Lockport, New York) and Terry Nichols..weren't Arabs, or Isalmic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    .....and now i have

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Since lots of stores sell guns, I think a law should be passed that requires them to sell body armor too. I mean if we continue to provide arms to the offense, then its time to be fair and let the "defense" have pads?

April 19, 1995, Oklahoma, Alfred P Murrah Fed Building, Timothy McVeigh ( Lockport, New York) and Terry Nichols..weren't Arabs, or Isalmic.
    Oh how the Liberal Muslim ass kissers love to throw up Timothy McVeigh,of course he wasn't a practicing Christian either.But if you are trying to compare the deaths at Oklahoma City to the Millions Murdered by Muslims it's like comparing a few peanuts to a hundred truckloads of watermelons.

There are no "Good" Muslims,they DONOT belong in Western Christian Countries,they DONOT come here to assimilate into our culture and become Americans,but only to push their stance or kill those who donot take it.

As long as we allow Islam in the USA ,Our Children and fellow Americans will Die in schools,at work,or in our streets.

Would you like me to list all the Acts of Terror committed by Muslims? It will only take several hundred pages to write it all and that's only for this decade

Post Thanks / Like
    Call me what you want think of me what you want most of you that know me know that I really and I mean really DON'T CARE. I trust ZERO Muslims, none of them not even one. I don't want them around me or my family. I don not want them in our country, I don't want their culture shoved down my throat. I want them all to go home and never come back, hopefully I'm real clear here.

Yea yea yea I'm an unedgeumucated redneck I guess think what you will but this is how I feel. Do I think every one of them are evil..............of course not but do I want to side on the way of caution and trust none of them..............Yep...deal with it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    im going to ramble incoherently for a minute, mostly because i simply cant understand islam or muslims.
    one would first assume they are intolerant of christian based religions....but they murder just as many muslims
    one would consider they might be intolerant of western cultures....but they murder, rape, and torture the residents of the very towns they live in all across the middle east.
    one would wrongly assume that a "religion of peace" would require them to police themselves and stomp out such radicalized evil that represents nothing but horrible violence against innocent children. but all you see is an "americanized member of the muslim community" saying what a horrible tragedy this event or that event is or was. and then they go to the local mosque and hug and support the next terrorist in training.

what is my point??? i dont know what my point is, probably because i am so damned confused about this world today
    Likes mhall, LJP, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff I think your point is that you don't trust them anymore than I do for the exact same reasons you just phrase things a lot nicer than me. I was not raised to just dislike people for no reason. I was taught to be considerate and understanding towards others. But this Muslim deal I see no way. Now you more sensitive types will argue that is ignorance and stereo typing of a race or individuals. Technically you are correct I just can't distinguish the good ones from the bad ones therefore I choose to not shop at their stores anymore and try my best to stay clear from them if possible.

I also feel all law abiding American citizens need to be vigilant and watch out for these middle eastern people. Watch them real close and if you see something out of the ordinary call law enforcement and explain what you are seeing.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been postulated by the "excusists" that Tashfeen Malik was just suffering from Post Partem depression. Yeah, right.
    Likes kyfanatic liked this post