Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sows

Post Thanks / Like

sows

Got these last week Don got 3 and I got 2 ...that one on the end is a jumbo and she had laid her eggs already the other 4 did not

We had to work hard to catch them ...water temp was 34
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SOWS.jpg 
Views:	744 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	9971  
    Likes peter, riverrat12, Tyme2fish, fishin350 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfw View Post
    Got these last week Don got 3 and I got 2 ...that one on the end is a jumbo and she had laid her eggs already the other 4 did not

We had to work hard to catch them ...water temp was 34

not trying to imply anything but am wondering where you caught these fine fish last week. Shortsleeves and nice green leaves still on a tree?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

noticed the tree was a Magnolia. The leaves stay on and green year around. We had a couple of nce days last week but would still like to Know here and how?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice fish Jay, you hanging out with the ducks
    Likes Tyme2fish, mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well those will make some good eating sandwiches.
    Likes mhall, GeoFisher, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Sauger way to

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Perk0915 View Post
    not trying to imply anything but am wondering where you caught these fine fish last week. Shortsleeves and nice green leaves still on a tree?
    ahh man i took my jacket off it was last sunday a week ago, i was with my buddy Don Petro....we caught them vertical jigging those blade baits behind the hydro on a unit that was not generating ....there ya go ....Chuck you know Don!! The striper king !! We were in his boat the smaller one not the G3
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ahh man i took my jacket off it was last sunday a week ago, i was with my buddy Don Petro....we caught them vertical jigging those blade baits behind the hydro on a unit that was not generating ....there ya go ....Chuck you know Don!! The striper king !! We were in his boat the smaller one not the G3

Oh yeah and any sauger fisherman knows they dont bite when the leaves are green...yes thats a Magnolia tree in my neighbors yard ...I live 3 blocks from the Harrison Ave ramp HA HA so I can be there in 2 minutes
    Likes rooster, GeoFisher, mhall, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when guys call each other out like this on here. You have been a long time poster here and NO BS as far as I can ever remember. I quit posting fishing trips on here several years ago when I told of a story about catching a ton of fish in the jumps on Dale first week in June. I was told, Ha Ha, yea thats a good one everybody knows they don't come up in jumps like that in June on Dale ect ect. Had another guy pile on right after saying the same junk.

Well I can tell you this the fish must have been on crack that day ot maybe I imagined the whole thing in a dream. Or maybe I was magically rewarded that day because God seen fit for me to be in the right place at the right time. Regardless.....it HAPPENED.

Call me a baby but I haven't posted a fishing report on here since. I will give general info and try to be helpful and give pm's but the general reports are over for me.
    Likes riverrat12, Tyme2fish, vetsvet, jfw, GeoFisher and 1 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell Don I said hey. And yea the hydro's are great right about now. I like the right side where the pipe comes out, there's a submerged shopping cart and a rock pile. They seem to hang out pretty thick there. Way to go man, see you on the river. Chuck
    Likes mhall, Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I hate when guys call each other out like this on here. You have been a long time poster here and NO BS as far as I can ever remember. I quit posting fishing trips on here several years ago when I told of a story about catching a ton of fish in the jumps on Dale first week in June. I was told, Ha Ha, yea thats a good one everybody knows they don't come up in jumps like that in June on Dale ect ect. Had another guy pile on right after saying the same junk.

Well I can tell you this the fish must have been on crack that day ot maybe I imagined the whole thing in a dream. Or maybe I was magically rewarded that day because God seen fit for me to be in the right place at the right time. Regardless.....it HAPPENED.

Call me a baby but I haven't posted a fishing report on here since. I will give general info and try to be helpful and give pm's but the general reports are over for me.
    LOL I remember those guy's that were saying there was no way you and I caught all those cats that time....had you spittin nails mad. Got to keep that blood pressure down my brother. We no the truth LOL.
    Likes mhall, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    LOL I remember those guy's that were saying there was no way you and I caught all those cats that time....had you spittin nails mad. Got to keep that blood pressure down my brother. We no the truth LOL.
    I do get a scosh too excited sometimes I guess. I'm getting old now and calming way down, heck its hard to get me excited now even if you lit in M-80 in my rear.

Getting old is highly over rated.....
    Likes vetsvet, riverrat12, GeoFisher liked this post