Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2018 bucket list

OK, little early, but not to soon for a little forward planning. Number 1, spend some summer time in the High Country of Montana. Number 2, go crabbing on either the Gulf Coast or Northwest coast of Oregan or Washington. Yes, I do plan on taking the17 foot Laud along. Still trying to sort out the rest of the list and best seasonal locations. Will post more as plans develop.

What does your 2018 Bucket list look like?
    Likes waterdog101, BKGOOCH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    first I'd like to say, we only have today, yesterday is gone and we have no promise of tomorrow, we all are one heartbeat away from meeting our maker Jesus Christ, and I find myself from time to time saying I'm going to do this tomorrow or next week, and I know I should say I'm going to do this, if it's Gods will. with that being said, I just retired and with no timed schedule anymore, I plan on fishing the big lake Okeechobee within the next month, I would go now but my wife has a dr appointment mid January, then after that I should be able to check the big O fishing trip off my list, then around the last of May, we have a 6000 mile round trip out west planned, driving there and back, getting off the beaten path alone the way, and being in no rush because this is a once in a lifetime trip, and something we both have talked about for many years, we've been married for 44 years, been to Canada, Mexico, been on cruises, but we've never had the time to go that far west. so if it be Gods will, I should get to check this trip out west off my list by early summer, everyone should plan ahead for anything they do, and plan for things that can and do go wrong messing up a good trip, but always remember make your plans with the thought, if it be Gods will, because if it isn't his will for us to awake here tomorrow morning, we will awake on the other side of life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well im in hopes the maker will provide me the chance at a double didget chickamauga giant

anything 10+ will live out the rest of its life licking wall-paper here beside my dads 8-11
    Likes SOFISHTICATED liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Really I've only had one thing on my bucket list for the last 10 years or so - a legit 5-pounder out of a small body of water. Heard tell of them, but never seen one.
    Likes GeoFisher, SOFISHTICATED liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Really I've only had one thing on my bucket list for the last 10 years or so - a legit 5-pounder out of a small body of water. Heard tell of them, but never seen one.
    What do you consider a small body of water........

I have quite a few over 5 and a whole lot over 6, but the 3 largest fish I have ever caught came from 100 acres or less.

2 over 7 and 1 pushing 8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Catching that triple digit cat I've been looking for...been close but no cigar and as dad would say, if the lords willing and the creeks don't rise! but I don't mind the creeks risin so I'm half way there Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by homie452 View Post
    Well im in hopes the maker will provide me the chance at a double didget chickamauga giant

anything 10+ will live out the rest of its life licking wall-paper here beside my dads 8-11
    Did you see this, reported 14.5?

https://www.facebook.com/anglerschan...86307361405380
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    I had a buddy that was down there for 2 days before the new year, they had 2 over 8 for aure and maybe 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Been wanting to knock an ice fishing trip to Eerie off my bucket list for some time. Might try that this year!! I love me some walleye!!
    Likes SOFISHTICATED, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Going a slightly different route on this one.

Hope to get a North Carolina coastal shark bigger than last year's 145 pounds. Will try a couple of different techniques and baits and see what happens. Now, closer to home, hope to have decent October fishing at Dale. I've stunk up the place the last 2 yrs.
    Likes GeoFisher, SOFISHTICATED liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

2018 list

1. Go peacock bass fishing (in FL)
    2. Catch a 10lb bass in KY
    3. 30lb stringer in KY
    4. A few AOY tournament goals

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    1. Go peacock bass fishing (in FL)
    2. Catch a 10lb bass in KY
    3. 30lb stringer in KY
    4. A few AOY tournament goals
    Only one of those would be attainable, I believe . You pick....