Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first

Post Thanks / Like

first

i'm an old man, but today is the first time i've ever wanted to puke, cry, and cuss at the same time.
    Likes GeoFisher, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i'm an old man, but today is the first time i've ever wanted to puke, cry, and cuss at the same time.
    We're fine, the world is not over.........

I will respect the current administration, but I WILL hold them accountable for ****.

WE shall see.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Scary and sad at same time. The rhetoric coming from the left has been toxic since 2016. Their hatred will burn them up inside and leave their party in shambles. I’m telling you, every time they disparage Trump supporters, conservatives, republicans,etc. their island gets smaller. Hank should remind them about Guam sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

84,000,000 voted for Biden- A record

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Scary and sad at same time. The rhetoric coming from the left has been toxic since 2016. Their hatred will burn them up inside and leave their party in shambles. I’m telling you, every time they disparage Trump supporters, conservatives, republicans,etc. their island gets smaller. Hank should remind them about Guam sometime.
    And that is the kind of people that kicked Trump and his crooked cronies to the curb. Now it's time for the Democrats to get to work and get legislation passed that will help Americans not just the 1 % crowd. Trump can't take defeat so he tried to have a coup with his supporters. Shame on Trump and his followers. They will forever live in shame. Now even the GOP Majority Leader in the US Senate wants to dump trump. I hope that they finally convict Trump in the Senate. They definitely will have a trial this time with actual witnesses. Unlike the last time. And a Black Woman will Preside over the Senate Trial of the racist Crook Donald John Trump.

Trump won't even get to stay at his resort in Florida as he signed a legal agreement not to use that place as a residence. So they will kick him out of Mar Largo soon. And New York's AG is going to arrest him soon,

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go dragmerc.

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    Passes dragmerc the puke bucket and throwes him a roll of paper towels. hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    You are aware Trump's getting ready to launch a third party, aren't you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Passes dragmerc the puke bucket and throwes him a roll of paper towels. hehe
    You have to be the most ridiculous poster on this forum.
    Likes TimE, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    You are aware Trump's getting ready to launch a third party, aren't you?
    I’m not aware of it. I mean he doesn’t give me updates on what his plans are for the future. I did get a Christmas card.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    It’s not even close. Who would register with a commie organizations name on a fishing forum?

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not aware of it. I mean he doesn’t give me updates on what his plans are for the future. I did get a Christmas card.
    LOL I did laugh at this

Yeah, it's gonna happen most likely. Probably going to be called the Patriot Party. If there's a party in shambles right now, it's the GOP. And I'm a Republican.

Post Thanks / Like

coming from a stupid trump supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Your opinion means nothing. In fact, you are the most stupid commenter in this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

You are a Russian Troll

It’s not even close. Who would register with a commie organizations name on a fishing forum?
    You are nothing more than a Russian Factory bot. Do you realize how stupid you are talking about commie organizations?

Who do you think you are. Senator McCarthy? haha. He's dead now and was laughed out of the US Senate for saying that everyone was a commie. If anyone leans to the Russian's it's your blind leader Trump.

You are just mad because your guy lost big time. Biden beat Trump in a landslide and you just can't believe that you backed a lame horse who lost so badly.