Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

KyFanatic........."federal police" in Ferguson........SCARY

Man, this is scary....scary, scary.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...r-another-job/

Post Thanks / Like
    They should drop a small bomb on that chit hole....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    They should drop a small bomb on that chit hole....
    I've been saying that all along.... Nothing goods ever going to come out of that stink hole so why not.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckykingfisher View Post
    I've been saying that all along.... Nothing goods ever going to come out of that stink hole so why not.
    now look what you have done Geo, you have these good ole American boys, thinking like those nice isis guys. wanting to bomb and kill their American brothers and sisters.
    Likes Hlleonard liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    now look what you have done Geo, you have these good ole American boys, thinking like those nice isis guys. wanting to bomb and kill their American brothers and sisters.
    Those thug ass animals aren't my brothers and sisters, you might be related to them though.

Oh and before your liberal dumbass goes there I am not a racist and could care less if they were purple. If you act like a thug animal and that is all you ever do you should be treated accordingly.
    Likes fishin350, GeoFisher, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Brothers and Sisters? Those people aren't Americans,they are African Terrorists and a drone strike would be appropriate,problem is Obama's DHS,EPA,NSA,and the folks who operate drones are all Anti-Americans waiting for a chance to kill Americans and help the Africans,Muslims,and Illegals

The funniest part will be when liberals get targeted too,thinking they are immune from what these destroyers of a Nation want to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    They have put us on alert here.
    Likes mhall, DJD, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be very interesting to know the amount of black on black shootings\killings that have happened since the incident in Ferguson?? I guess that is not liberal news worthy. This is nothing more than a way of declaring martial law on the law abiding citizen.
    Likes mhall, DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have African American friends and know lots and lots of great black people. They work pull their own weight and don't walk around in life with that giant chip on their shoulder with that poor pitaful me nonsense. They are normal people doing the best they can just like the rest of us and I would do anything for them and they would me.

Guess what those pants on the ground useless gangbanging piece of chit thugs in Ferguson that you see rioting, looting, attacking innocent people are rogue foaming at the mouth rabid animals it really is that simple. They don't and won't work and they want everything handed to their sorry ass. They walk around thinking they can beat up and bully everybody and if that doesn't work they shoot you for whatever ypou have in your wallet and never bat an eye.

I have no issue in burying a low life sob like that if I had to and quite frankly I could eat a pizza and drink beer after I did it. Live by the sword and be a gangbanging gangsta then be prepared to die for your useless cause. Thugs are thugs people and you quishy liberals can't see that becausae you are always crusading and hugging and kissing and being well weak and pathetic.

Rant concluded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I have African American friends and know lots and lots of great black people. They work pull their own weight and don't walk around in life with that giant chip on their shoulder with that poor pitaful me nonsense. They are normal people doing the best they can just like the rest of us and I would do anything for them and they would me.

Guess what those pants on the ground useless gangbanging piece of chit thugs in Ferguson that you see rioting, looting, attacking innocent people are rogue foaming at the mouth rabid animals it really is that simple. They don't and won't work and they want everything handed to their sorry ass. They walk around thinking they can beat up and bully everybody and if that doesn't work they shoot you for whatever ypou have in your wallet and never bat an eye.

I have no issue in burying a low life sob like that if I had to and quite frankly I could eat a pizza and drink beer after I did it. Live by the sword and be a gangbanging gangsta then be prepared to die for your useless cause. Thugs are thugs people and you quishy liberals can't see that becausae you are always crusading and hugging and kissing and being well weak and pathetic.

Rant concluded.
    MHALL, Couldn't said any better if I tried!!!!!
    Likes GeoFisher, mhall, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha give me a break... You can call me a rascist or whatever but I don't think those animals in ferguson are Americans. Those people are terrorist. riots, burning **** in the streets, looting businesses. Haven't they even shot a couple times out in the middle of streets full of people? Probably so. But your liberal butt buddy Obama won't really step up and do anything. He's the type of man that will puff out his chest and talk a big game until you poke that little puffed out chest and it deflates. Then the coward hides behind people like you who will defend him. This situation in ferguson should have been handled back in august when this whole hoopla started but here we are in the middle of November and they are still acting ignorant. Craps gone on far to long.
    Likes DJD, mhall, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckykingfisher View Post
    Haha give me a break... You can call me a rascist or whatever but I don't think those animals in ferguson are Americans. Those people are terrorist. riots, burning **** in the streets, looting businesses. Haven't they even shot a couple times out in the middle of streets full of people? Probably so. But your liberal butt buddy Obama won't really step up and do anything. He's the type of man that will puff out his chest and talk a big game until you poke that little puffed out chest and it deflates. Then the coward hides behind people like you who will defend him. This situation in ferguson should have been handled back in august when this whole hoopla started but here we are in the middle of November and they are still acting ignorant. Craps gone on far to long.
    --
    So when we drop the bomb on ferguson im guessing you have access to some type of smart bomb that only gets rid of the idiots and leaves the rest of the citizens in one piece... Well that works for me but i havent heard of any such bomb
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post