Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: he did it....

Post Thanks / Like

he did it....

who ever is standing watch, gets the blame for things going wrong, and we all know President Obama has gotten more than his share of blame for things thats happened under his watch. like I said before, if Obama got the Lions to sleep with the Lambs, he would get blame for messing with nature, if he made it rain in the dessert it would be to much, or the rain would be to wet. to all Obama haters, if President Obama gets the blame when you burn your toast, he should get the credit for lowering the gas prices under 2 bucks a gallon, and saving the American drivers 14 Billion Dollars at the gas pump in 2014.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please tell me exactly what Barry O did to lower gas prices to <$2.00?

Hell, isn't that where they were when he started?
    Likes ranger dave, GeoFisher, mhall, zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    who ever is standing watch, gets the blame for things going wrong, and we all know President Obama has gotten more than his share of blame for things thats happened under his watch. like I said before, if Obama got the Lions to sleep with the Lambs, he would get blame for messing with nature, if he made it rain in the dessert it would be to much, or the rain would be to wet. to all Obama haters, if President Obama gets the blame when you burn your toast, he should get the credit for lowering the gas prices under 2 bucks a gallon, and saving the American drivers 14 Billion Dollars at the gas pump in 2014.
    --
    Haters gona be haters (see above post).... Not an Obama lover but he is a great deal better than his predecessor in terms of the damage done to this country...
    Likes waterdog101, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlleonard View Post
    --
    Haters gona be haters (see above post)....
    Yep, I'm a hater. I wrap a 40 ounce bottle of Obama hater-ade in a paper sack and gulp that sucker every morning on the way to work.

I'm also a realist and will give kudos equally where they are due, regardless of who it is.

I just want to know what Obama did to drive oil prices down so that I can make the proper citations in my "Thank You" card. Ignorant ole me had this dumbfounded idea that oil prices were driven more by supply and demand, domestic shale oil boom, OPEC countermeasures, etc.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

he didn't do it

in 2008 gasoline prices were up and down, highest was 4 bucks a gl, lowest was 2o7. this was a national average. Bush nor nobahma had anything to do with thje price swings.A shiek in Libiya would blow a fart and the price went up a buck.Its a market thing, speculaters buy on a hunch, we pay more. they lose their butt, thjey get a tax break. Guess its part of the trickle up theory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    Yep, I'm a hater. I wrap a 40 ounce bottle of Obama hater-ade in a paper sack and gulp that sucker every morning on the way to work.

I'm also a realist and will give kudos equally where they are due, regardless of who it is.

I just want to know what Obama did to drive oil prices down so that I can make the proper citations in my "Thank You" card. Ignorant ole me had this dumbfounded idea that oil prices were driven more by supply and demand, domestic shale oil boom, OPEC countermeasures, etc.
    --
    Unless I misread the OP's post, you missed the entire point of it in order to let your hate spill out.. It actually had nothing to do with the price of gas...

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting how often liberals use the word hate. Generally speaking, if you disagree with their ideology you're called a hater. The word hate has become a club so called 'progressives' use on anyone with enough sense to disagree with them.

If that doesn't work, they always, and I do mean ALWAYS start throwing around the racist label.

Sure gets tiresome.
    Likes GeoFisher, mhall, DJD, ranger dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Man has he saved me a lot of money! In Jan. 09 we were paying $2.36 lb. for ground beef. Yesterday at Dollar Gen Market $4.48 lb. Jan. 09 gas was under $2.00 but under Obama cost went to $5.00. Maybe some folks have so much money that they do not have to watch where their money goes. But then again maybe they can not admit that they are mistake? http://www.dissidentprof.com/44-the-...hamburger.html

DA

Post Thanks / Like

Aw com on

First he's an oil barron, now he's a rancher. What ever happened to capitalism, and the free market, when did hje abolish that? He was blamed for tjhe crude shortage, now folks are complaining that crude is too low and they can't make money off it. He was the deporteterator, then the amnesty giver. He's muslim, and he's had more muslims killed than any president before him. How many drone strikes were thetre before he came into office? Look at waterdogs post, its a pattern, has been for over 100 yearts. We get tired of presidents after 4 years. So make it a one term office.I guess we just need something to carp about. Pardon the mispelling got fingers too big for the key board.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Interesting how often liberals use the word hate. Generally speaking, if you disagree with their ideology you're called a hater. The word hate has become a club so called 'progressives' use on anyone with enough sense to disagree with them.

If that doesn't work, they always, and I do mean ALWAYS start throwing around the racist label.

Sure gets tiresome.
    I think the liberals on this site, picked the up the word hater, from being called that so much by conservatives when they disagreed with something about Bush jr. and the other favorite the conservatives like to throw out when someone disagrees with them. I don't like to spell this unless say it. remember seeing this on here when someone disagrees with a conservative, they're called a { SOB }

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the liberals on this site, picked the up the word hater, from being called that so much by conservatives when they disagreed with something about Bush jr. and the other favorite the conservatives like to throw out when someone disagrees with them. I don't like to spell this unless say it. remember seeing this on here when someone disagrees with a conservative, they're called a { SOB }
    So, just to clear the air, and I'm not sure you were talking about me....maybe you were and maybe you were not, but I think I've only directly called liberals sum bitches one time.

I know, since I just searched the site , looking for SUM Bitch, which is generally how I say SUM bitch .

Here is the search results from my search....

http://www.fishin.com/forums2/search...earchid=694057

Now you're welcome to search the site also, looking where I or someone else called you a SOB........

Nice try though.

Later,

Geo