Search Fishin.com

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like

Biden is looking for the Black vote by picking Harris.

[QUOTE=GeoFisher;578414]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

Wishful thinking.

Biden effed up by not picking a battleground state VP. Klamitia Harris was about the worse pic he possibly could have made.

Oh well.......

Later,

Geo
    I'm not sure that Pence is good pick for VP. He is way to religious. He is trying to pray the virus away. Good luck with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trump train is firing up! Ol sleepy is gonna have to stop hidin in basement or he gonna get steamrolled!

The blm/antifa last night in D.C. are terrorists that the democrats continue to call peaceful protesters.....beating up elderly, getting in elderly woman’s face giving her the fingers. They are not only terrorist but are the biggest form of female anatomy, and I mean gutless coward *******! They are the very definition of fascist. The democrat party started it and the liberal media promote it. Sleepy joe continues to lie about Charlottesville, and the other radical democrats use hate speech and threats to continue to divide this country as usual.

antifa is the militant wing of democrat party.

Post Thanks / Like

antifa is the militant wing of RNC party

Trump train is derailed and overturned and going nowhere. ha ha Ol sleepy Donnie needs to stop hiding in White house bunkers or he gonna get steamrolled!

Antifa is the extreme right wing of the Repugnut party that goes to protests wearing masks to hide their identity and then shoots people and burns down buildings and overturns police cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trump train is derailed and overturned and going nowhere. ha ha Ol sleepy Donnie needs to stop hiding in White house bunkers or he gonna get steamrolled!

Antifa is the extreme right wing of the Repugnut party that goes to protests wearing masks to hide their identity and then shoots people and burns down buildings and overturns police cars.
    DUDE you have lost it.

I seriously think you only post here because you have zero friends, and got tired of talking to the dog.
    Likes TimE, mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    DUDE you have lost it.

I seriously think you only post here because you have zero friends, and got tired of talking to the dog.
    I’d wager dog got tired and took a long nap in traffic.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If only Moveon would.......................MOVEON

Post Thanks / Like

I would bet serious money you are a limp wristed green hair having bull dike posing as a guy. You go to rallies and BLM protests all the time because you live in your Mom's basement and as George said you have zero friends except your other fat pink haired overly tatted and pierced girlfriends. I thought I would make a cameo appearance just to tell you how **** stupid you are.

Now I'm out and won't even check this to see your limp wristed sissy comments lol.......as he said in Tombstone......BYE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Again, why most people left this page.....you are a complete and utter DICK FUCKING HEAD.
    LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m gonna say 70-30. President Trump has 70% chance of re-election and creepy jo 30%. That is including vote by mail fraud.

Some people research water levels and dumb **** like that, I’ve researched all available data I can and I would predict a Trump victory. By a large margin actually.

Post Thanks / Like

All the polls predict a Biden Victory

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I’m gonna say 70-30. President Trump has 70% chance of re-election and creepy jo 30%. That is including vote by mail fraud.

Some people research water levels and dumb **** like that, I’ve researched all available data I can and I would predict a Trump victory. By a large margin actually.
    Biden will run away with this election. Biden will win by 80%.

Even major republicans are going to vote for Biden just to get rid of the lying cheating trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I would bet serious money you are a limp wristed green hair having bull dike posing as a guy. You go to rallies and BLM protests all the time because you live in your Mom's basement and as George said you have zero friends except your other fat pink haired overly tatted and pierced girlfriends. I thought I would make a cameo appearance just to tell you how **** stupid you are.

Now I'm out and won't even check this to see your limp wristed sissy comments lol.......as he said in Tombstone......BYE
    hahahahahhaaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Man, I miss your azz..........

If you're on FB still....shoot me a friend request bitch
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Biden will run away with this election. Biden will win by 80%.

Even major republicans are going to vote for Biden just to get rid of the lying cheating trump.
    Care to put a wager of a fine bottle of bourbon and a nice dinner on it?

I will almost GUARANTEE you Biden does not run away with ****.