Can't say for sure with your boat, there is one on my Tr21 and my Lowrance mounted up on the bow. I noticed that after taking some of those huge summer time rollers on KY and Barkley, that my front would often get a little wet. I noticed that I would begin with intermitten power failure, then completely gone.... then after a few hours, my power was back. So I took the bow panel off, and sure enough, there was an inline fuse. I took the fuse out, sanded the ends, as well as the connections, and it worked great.... for a few weeks. Next time I did it, I used some of the "clear" gel that is used to keep connections from getting wet and shorting out.
Good luck, and I hope this helps,
Tight lines and God Bless