Just thought I'd drop a note to let ya'll know that Midwest Sportsman has expanded into Alabama, Virginia, North Carolina,South Carolina,Georgia,Mississippi and Western Tennessee. We are looking for new directors in these areas to run tournaments. This is a buddy/team trail not a draw tournament.
What the South East Division has to offer to you
* we offer 90% pay back at the ramp.
* Other 10% goes straight to directors
* Midwest alreadly has over 3,000 members
* Great reputation for providing great tournaments and classics.
* No meetings to attend
* All materials to run tournaments are provided.**
* A National Classic worth close to $150,000 Plus a
* South East Region Classic on Lake Guntersville.
* Anyone who fish all 6 tournaments will automaticll qualify for South East Region Classic.
* Top 30% of each division qualify for BOTH Classic's.
* great incentives for directors
* directors get paid to go fishing
* You pick the lake you want to run a division on.
* You pick your own schedule.
* excellent support to help you get your division started
Check out or website: www.midwest-sportsman.com or www.ultimatebass.com
If you might be interested in being a director for a division or have any questions please call.
Director of Promotions &
Watts Bar Lake Director
National Classic director &
South East Director
**scales require a $150.00 deposit until a division reaches 30 members then the $150.00 will be refunded to you.