Oconee County Bass Club
9th Annual Lake Russell Open Bass Tournament
Door prizes to be given away at weigh in
March 24th 2006
Shuck Pen Eddy
7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
$80.00 per boat includes big fish pot
1 out 7 payout
80% payout –100% big fish
Bring cash or check (make payable to Oconee Bass Club) to ramp
Rules and Regulations
1. Both competitors are required to wear a fastened coast guard life vest anytime the combustion engine is running.
2. Five Fish Limit. Culling must begin once the sixth fish is caught. Fish must be twelve inches or longer. Short fish disqualified. Two-ounces dead fish penalty.
3. All state and federal rules and regulations must be adhered to.
4. Fish must be brought to scales in a bag with ample water.
5. Competitors register the morning of the tournament. All boats in the water no LATER than 6:45 a.m.- no late entries.
6. Five minute grace period on return to ramp at tournament end.
7. Tournament director decisions are final.
Boater Name: Non-Boater Name:
Disclaimer: As a competitor in this tournament, I have read and understand that above rules and agree to obey rule as they are written. I understand that the tournament director decisions are final. I understand that tournament fishing is a competitive sport that carries many dangers and risks that can result in injury and death. My personal signature on the tournament entry form is proof that I voluntarily assume responsibility for all risk and hold no one with the Oconee Bass Club responsible or liable for any injuries or accidents that occur whatsoever.