FRIDAY NIGHT TOURNEY
1ST TOURNAMENT MAY 5,2006
(MAY ONLY HRS. 6:00PM UNTIL 10:00PM.)
JUNE THRU SEPTEMBER HRS.
7:00PM. UNTIL 1:00AM
EVERY FRIDAY EVENING
ENTRY FEE: $30.00 BIG BASS CARD $25.00
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) All participants shall purchase a big bass card. You cannot fish with out a big bass card.
2) $25.00 of the entry fee shall be paid back at each event and $5.00 shall be retained into the
Big bass pot. To win the big bass pot you must weigh in a bass that is at least 5.8# The monies collected for the big bass card shall be held until the classic and paid out as prize money at that event. You must fish at least 6 tournaments to participate in the classic.
3) 5 fish limit per boat, fish must be alive and be at least 14“ in length. You must bring your fish to the scales from the water. Taking your boat out and then bringing fish to the scales will not be allowed.
4) DNR rules and regulations must be obeyed, violators will be disqualified.
5) There shall be no pre fishing on the lake the day of each tournament.
6) You must keep at least 50yds. Away from other participants at all time while fishing, boat being anchored or not.
7) The boat ramp shall be considered OFF LIMITS. Shore to the end of the west dock.
There will be no fishing from adjacent areas, across the docks onto the ramp.