Brian was injured in a horse and buggy accident a short time ago and funds are being raised to help Brian pay his doctors bills.
Taylorsville Lake Possum Ridge boat ramp, Saturday, August 6th, 2011.
Sign in starts at 5:00 am, tournament time is from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, 5 fish limit, with an entry fee of $50 per boat. It will be a 60% payback the other 40% will go to Brian for doctor’s bills. 1st and 2nd place is a guaranteed payout; the other places will be determined by the number of boats.
Please call Byron Curtsinger at 502-604-1056 for more information, thanks.